Property Manager - Government - Wellington
- NZD $90,000 - 110,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th June 2017
- Job Type
Do you have public sector property experience, and/or experience in the commercial/Residential/Body Corporate property management space please keep reading…
A New Zealand owned and operated business holding multiple contracts for Management in the public space is looking for a Property Manager to join their Property division. In this role, you will be assisting the Property Services Manager delivering a broad scope of services to their client and property assets.
The proactive person in this role will be involved in the management and coordination of a very wide range of Property Management and Project Management work for a unique combination of commercial, residential and Government property.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinating multiple parties in regards to licences and tenancy agreements and lease preparation
- Manage financial targets, budgets, forecasts, and reporting requirements
- Manage all tenancies for Residential Properties
- Oversee the Facilities Management operations for the portfolio
- Manage Contractor & Supplier KPIs and Targets
- Manage planned maintenance activities
- Receive & process all invoices relating to the portfolio
- Project coordination for all demolition and building removals, building sales, and lease acquisitions
- Coordinate Health & Safety documentation required from contractors, suppliers, tenants and licenses
- Liaison with key stakeholders and professionals
Most importantly, you will ensure administrative and financial matters are effectively managed, tenant relationships are fostered and maintained, and client communication is delivered in a professional manner.
This is a highly engaged role with property principals and legislative matter.
Industry experience is preferred and only candidates from Real Estate or Property will be accepted. You will ideally have 3-4 years experience in a Property Management role, or another property related field.
Ideally you will have the following attributes/experience in
- Experience in contract administration and contractor management, project management, services related environment
- Knowledge of property management processes
- Dealing with a variety of clients;
- NZ Legislation experience;
- Tertiary educated; property or similar
- Excellent communication, written and verbal;
- You take an interest in everything you do in a problem solving role;
- Professional, energetic and empathetic demeanour
This is a great opportunity for a property specialist, and may suit someone currently working in the public sector or commercial property management landscape. This is a full time role that is remunerated well and to market standards.
Please pick up the phone and contact Sharee Aitken on 09 303 9093 for further details about the role.