Property Manager - Residential
- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + bonus & bens
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a market leading, internationally recognised real estate services provider as a property manager in their prime residential team.
The role requires a determined individual equipped with excellent customer service skills tailored to both tenants and clients alike. This is an opportunity to manage prime Central London property, notwithstanding the prestige which comes with joining a key employer of choice.
The properties are based in one of the capital's most exclusive neighbourhoods where you will be the main point of contact to the occupiers of c. 100 individual flats on behalf two established corporate clients. Along with day to day property management duties the desired candidate will be able to pay close attention to detail regularly producing client reports identifying performance and asset management initiatives as and when necessary.
- Implementing minor works between tenancies and communicating with the client's projects team for larger scale works
- Administering check outs, inventories, return of deposits and updating TDS website.
- Preparing annual budgets and reporting on actual expenditure
- Attending client meetings
- Liaising with other departments within our client's company structure
- Managing the building manager, carrying out his appraisal, recording holidays and sick leave including arranging suitable cover when he is on leave
- Working with the compliance co-ordinator to keep all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenants demise and within the blocks under management
These are some of the list of duties which will be ascribed to you, but what is of utmost importance to our client is that the prospective candidate is a resilient worker who will go above and beyond what is demanded of them.