- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
Are you looking to take the next step in your property management career?
Cobalt is looking for proactive and enthusiastic property manager to fill an exciting new property management role. Based in South East London, our reputable client is looking for a bright and hard working individual to help grow its block/estate management team.
Recently coming under new management, our client has been expanding its reach in South East London's property market. This company adopts a hands on approach with a focus on customer service.
To be considered, you are expected to be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and strong organisational skills. You MUST also have previous experience working as a block property manager and possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Familiarity with AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
Most importantly our client need someone confident who is eager to work with clients and represent the company well.
Sometimes a change is all we need. If you're looking for exciting new opportunities in block property management then please don't hesitate to apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.