- GBP32000 - GBP34000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th October 2016
- Job Type
Birmingham / Home based
We have a home based opportunity looking after a residential portfolio in the Liverpool area. Our client is an established Midlands based Property Company with 6 office scattered across areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Liverpool and Nottingham. The offer a 360 service from Sales and lettings to commercial and block management and are currently looking after over half a billion pounds worth of assets on behalf of their clients
They have recently taken on a large portfolio in the Liverpool area and have an urgent requirement for an experienced Property manager who is able to quickly integrate themselves into the role. The role is a home based role however, the first month would be office based for training purposes and then there would be a few days a month you would be required in the office.
This role would only suit those who have existing experience within residential property management ideally around the Midlands areas. Those without any experience in property management will not be considered for this role.
The key duties include, but are not limited to::
- Regular inspections of the properties and day to day management of the portfolio
- Prepare service charge budgets for the clients approval
- Attend and chair AGM's, Director meetings and resident meetings, taking minutes of meetings when required
- Produce Section 20 notices and oversee major works projects, being the main point of contact for maintenance staff and contractors
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries from solicitors; licenses to sublet and alterations
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
- A full clean driving license
- Experience within property repair and maintenance
- A professional and personable demeanour
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent phone manner
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV