Property Mapping Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Flexible benefits package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 13th October 2016
- Job Type
Property Mapping Manager
Based Birmingham; Competitive salary & benefits package
Cobalt Recruitment is the exclusive recruitment partner of HS2 Ltd. HS2 will directly link London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester with construction work due to begin in 2017. The project will link over 100 cities and towns, opening up local and regional markets which shall attract investment and improve job opportunities for hundreds and thousands across the whole country. HS2 provides you with a superb opportunity to contribute to one of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK and our specialist recruitment team are on hand to discuss how you can join a team that will enable the delivery of this unique project.
HS2 is looking to recruit a Property Mapping Manager to their Land & Property team in Birmingham. Working closely with external transport agencies and internal teams, your role will support the safeguarding of zoned areas required for the rail links.
The selected individual will:
- Manage the delivery of technical documentation, both for consultation and final launch.
- Report on progress to and obtain agreement from relevant groups and boards and Land and Property Senior Management team.
- Provision of timely responses to requests for information from Department for Transport.
- Provision of property count figures and supporting analysis on safeguarding and property assistance zones.
- Work closely with compensation and assistance scheme leads to develop and improve scheme guidance documentation and resolve problems as necessary.
This role would suit someone with an ability to understand and interpret technical data, able to transform this information into documents for board presentations and use in the public domain. Therefore, it is essential that the appointed candidate possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, couple with a proven ability to Microsoft Projects and/ or industry mapping systems.
A proactive and engaging team member, this role requires an organised individual, able to effectively manage their own workloads.
Please directly apply to Cobalt Recruitment if you are interested in this position. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.