Real Estate Asset Manager
- Negotiable + Competitive
- Northern & Western Europe, The Netherlands
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th October 2016
- Job Type
The client is an international property service provider. The company has its established headquarter in Paris with offices in London, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Madrid, Seoul, Singapore and Luxembourg.
The company serves as a long-term partner for international investors, accompanying them through the entire investment cycle of a property. This process starts with the investment strategy, followed by the sourcing and purchasing of the property. Our client then works as a "one-stop shop", taking responsibility for asset, property, facility and technical asset management, as well as corporate management.
For the expansion of its Dutch office, this company is looking for a Real Estate Asset Manager to support the growing Dutch and Pan European Portfolio.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations on location
- Communication with tenants, brokers, local authorities and other parties
- Optimising rent flows and returns
- Regular property inspections
- Managing the technical management
- Managing the building managers
- Managing capital projects to ensure they remain within budget
- Provide recommendation to the investors on how to improve the quality of the properties
- Provide recommendation to the investors on any vacant space: what to do and how to do it to let the space out as quickly as possible
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant work experience
- Proactive work ethic and able to work individually
- Team player
- HBO work level
- Experience in technical management and maintenance
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French and German is a plus)
- Enthusiastic with drive to find value adding opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills
If this role sounds of interest please apply online with your current CV.