Regional Asset Managers
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th June 2017
- Job Type
Regional Asset Managers x 2
Based Leeds with regional travel
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
I am currently seeking two proven Asset Managers to join a leading Investor/Developer based from their Head Office in Leeds. Our client has a national portfolio and therefore the appointed Asset Managers will be working across two very distinct commercial portfolios.
Key duties will include:
- Add value through the implementation of asset management techniques including obtaining planning consents for refurbishment/redevelopment opportunities.
- Identify and secure new tenants for void space, establishing strong relationships with the existing customer base in order to identify relocation opportunities. Maintain good relationships with key letting agents in order to secure high quality tenants in accordance with business plans for the assets.
- Execute rent reviews, lease renewals and regears where necessary, including the preparation of expert's witness reports for any court arbitration or independent expert proceedings.
- Instruction Solicitors to negotiate legal terms of leases on new lettings and renewals.
- Co-ordinate development projects and support larger development projects undertaking appraisals and identifying risks as appropriate, through to carefully monitoring costs and fees, communicating with all relevant stakeholders including statutory bodies and tenants.
- Review annual service charge budgets and monitor these throughout the year in accordance with RICS standards.
- Work closely with the Accounts & Credit Control teams to sign off, manage and allocate all costs and ensure timely collection of rental income.
- Monitor rating assessments, seeking to keep them as low possible to minimise rating liability on any vacant premises.
- Assist with bi-annual valuations.
- Provide monthly reports for external and internal Property Review and Board meetings on asset performance.
- Keep relevant websites up to date, liaising with the Marketing Team to maximise P.R. opportunities in order to increase footfall on key assets and raise client profile.
- Ensure that all relevant property data records are maintained and regularly updated.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Regional Asset Manager role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.