Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking a stand-out Regional Facilities Manager to join an expanding team in the Manchester area. Working with a client that has enjoys an enviable reputation in the industry, you'll take your place within a company culture that recognises and rewards the efforts of their market-leading facilities team, as you take control of your own portfolio of commercial properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements for Health and Safety matters;
- Ensuring that risk assessments are held at each property;
- Holding regular tenant meetings, and building a good professional rapport with all occupiers;
- Undertaking frequent property inspections;
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of contractors in line with service level agreements;
- Preparing and managing annual service charge budgets;
- Liaising with all key stakeholders, internally and externally, in order to provide a top tier total facilities service.
As the successful applicant, you will demonstrate previous experience at managing a portfolio of commercial properties with regards to both hard and soft facilities solutions. You will have set service charge budgets, whilst an IOSH qualification is essential and a NEBOSH/BIFM is highly desirable. Highly organised and with strong people management skills, you will find yourself amongst like-minded individuals as you develop your career within a team at the top-tier of the industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV immediately.