Resident Manager - 'Live-In'
- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + 1 bed flat, total package value c. £45,000
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 8th May 2017
- Job Type
An exciting and unique opportunity has become available for a Resident Manager to work on behalf of a leading property investment and development company on their marquee residential development in central Manchester. The role is a new position, based on site to oversee the smooth running of the building ensuring the highest level of customer service are delivered to tenants. Our client specialises in the PRS sector and as such, owns the entirety of the building meaning they are able to offer a complete service to residents.
The property itself is an extensively refurbished luxury period residential building made up of over 150 high quality units as well as being home to a state of the art gym and leisure suite. The role is Monday to Friday although it will require occasional weekend work with time made up in lieu. This is a 'live-in' onsite role and in addition to the starting salary will include a fully furnished 1 bedroom flat plus all bills including TV license.
Day to day activities will include but not be limited to:
* Responsibility for overall performance of the building, maximising profitability and ensuring optimum service levels are delivered by all.
* Ensure the building is maintained to the highest standards with any maintenance issues being handled immediately while fostering a friendly and professional environment for residents, prospects, service providers and contractors.
* Business development and marketing - to include market surveys, 'open houses', rental rate recommendation/industry research
* Lettings & administration - to include viewings, resident application processing & tenancy renewals alongside the administrator and external agencies.
* Customer service - organise, promote and conduct resident events, community atmosphere and always aim to exceed service expectations of residents both new and old
* Property asset management - ensure H&S compliance across the portfolio, conduct regular property inspections to ensure the building is well maintained, set PPM schedule and upkeep of maintenance records including PAT testing
* Residential property, hotel or serviced office management experience
* Ideally experience opening and launching new build developments whether residential or commercial
* Ideally PRS experience
* Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
* Hands on attitude with a focus on customer service
* Experienced in the management of P&L accounts
This is an excellent position within a forward thinking and innovative property investment and development business. Their approach is unique in that they are able to provide a full service to residents by owning, managing and letting their own properties.