Residential Business Development Director
- SGD $13,000 - 16,500 per month + housing + bonus + allowances
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 12th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with a leading international property developer who are looking to appoint a Business Development Director for all their residential investment, development and joint-venture work in the Philippines.
This person will be reporting to the Asia Head of Residential Property and responsible for spearheading all the developments (old and new) across the Philippines. This leadership (and Head of Office) role will have a key strategic input into the direction of the companies new business; ideal for someone seeking autonomy, responsibility and a transaction heavy position.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for sourcing and closing new residential investments in the Philippines in addition to overseeing existing Joint Venture Projects and the companies corporate and client rep offices.
- Degree related field of Real Estate, Finance or Business
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experiences, preferably with exposure to residential developments
- Overseas working experience and exposure to the real estate or construction market of Philippines would be an advantage
- Previous Employment with a real estate developer would be an advantage
- Good team leader and people manager with strong interpersonal communication skills
- A team player with strong individual drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership
- Oversees operations of local office
- Required to be based in Philippines