Residential Property Manager
- GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th October 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a prominent private property consultancy with offices in some of London's most sought after postcodes are looking to bring on board an experienced AST property manager to join its highly successful residential property team. Working on behalf of both the landlord and private clients, you will be expected to maintain a portfolio of c. 100 residential units located throughout PCL.
Activities within the role shall include but not be limited to:
* Full management of a residential property portfolio.
* Handling all general maintenance issues on the properties including obtaining quotes, obstructing property managers and ensuring work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Conducting regular property inspections.
* Handling tenant rental queries, pursuing rental arrears.
* Handling tenancy renewals.
* Ensuring Health & Safety compliance across the portfolio.
This is an important residential management position and requires candidates with previous experience in residential AST property management. An up-to-date knowledge on current legislation and processes involved is essential therefore candidates without relevant experience cannot be considered.
ARLA of NFOPP qualification would be beneficial although not essential as would previous experience managing high end properties valued in prime central London.