Retail Asset Manager- client side
- GBP55000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
A niche, asset management business focused on secondary shopping centres across the UK with strong equity backing and appetite to grow the portfolio significantly, is looking for a retail asset manager. The company is dynamic and entrepreneurial in nature, employing individuals that will assist in driving the portfolio forward and continue the impressive track record of the team to date.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset managing a portfolio of 4-5 shopping centres.
- Assisting the senior management in determining the asset strategy for each of the centres.
- Maximising the performance of the property assets through value enhancement opportunities, including development.
- Overseeing the rent review, lease renewal, developments and letting/re-letting activities.
- Identifying, implementing and successful conclusion (i.e. performance enhancing) of value enhancement opportunities including developments.
- Producing and updating asset level business plans.
- Proven knowledge of property investment market.
- Candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds including management, agency and strategic L & T but should all have experience working with shopping centre assets.
- A track record in identifying and delivering value enhancement opportunities including developments would be ideal but is not essential.
- A passion for retail is key.
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with retailers.
- Decisive and determined to see results.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your current CV.