Retail Asset Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th September 2016
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Retail team of a major global fund management business. The Retail Portfolio is made up of shopping centres, supermarkets, high street shops and out of town retail parks.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Senior Asset Managers in respect of determining the asset strategy for direct retail property assets of the funds managed by Aviva Investors.
- Maximising the performance of the retail property assets through initiation and implementation of value enhancement opportunities.
- The execution of rent review, lease renewal and letting/re- letting activities.
- Overseeing the undertaking of the day-to-day management functions of the retail portfolio.
- Providing such other assistance as required by the Sector Head in respect of all aspects of the retail portfolio.
- Ensuring the retail portfolio is managed in accordance with the stated investment strategy
- Identifying, implementing and successful conclusion (i.e. performance enhancing) of value enhancement opportunities.
- Maximising rent achieved on rent review.
- Degree or equivalent
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent (if non-UK).
- Proven knowledge of property investment market.
- Track record in identifying and delivering value enhancement opportunities.
- Excellent appraisal and analytical skills.
- Effective management skills (as relevant to managing the day-to-day Property Managers and valuers).
- Decisive and determined to see results
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.