Retail Asset Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 14th June 2017
- Job Type
One of the leading investment management platforms is seeking an Asset Manager to join their retail team, primarily focusing on shopping centre assets in the UK. The firm has an impressive retail portfolio and is continually growing this by regularly bidding and purchasing prime shopping centres across the UK. With the backing of a number of major mandates, the successful candidate will gain direct exposure to these assets and have the opportunity to implement their own value-add initiatives.
They key duties for the role include:
- Directly supporting the Director of Retail Asset Management to compile and implement value-add initiatives for two large, prime shopping centre assets in the UK
- Overseeing asset management projects including refurbishments, re-configurations and redevelopment work
- Leasing of retail units, including understanding the demographic of each area surrounding the asset and the importance of ensuring an optimal tenant mix
- Liaising with colleagues and third parties including Leasing Managers and Property Managers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to step up into a retail asset management role and gain exposure to one of the leading investment management platforms in Europe. The ideal candidate will be diligent, confident and bright, and have ideally gained previous exposure to retail property management or asset management.
If you are a Qualified Surveyor, meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply via the link provided.