Risk and Environmental Impact Manager
- Negotiable + market leading package/perks
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 8th June 2017
- Job Type
Working with an illustrious and highly regarded Asset Management firm, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Risk and Environmental Impact Manager to oversee their provision of Health & Safety and sustainability throughout their multi-billion pound portfolio. Based in a slick modern office, and working closely with the wider property management team, this is a role that will give you the chance to influence and innovate at every level in a high-end environment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the effective H&S provision across our client's mixed-use portfolio, including occupational health & safety as well as for various ongoing CAPEX project works;
- Supporting the AD in managing real estate insurance arrangements to ensure full coverage in each and every property;
- Maintaining project management records to ensure risk processes are followed correctly;
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internally and externally including contracted staff ensuring they are fully briefed on all health, safety, and sustainability measures and full legislative compliance is in place;
- Briefing board members of necessary procedures and policies in regards to your role;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
This is a unique senior role with a real chance to influence and implementing a proactive H&S provision within a market leading team. Ideally NEBOSH qualified, you will have come from a longstanding background in Real Estate and property with a key understanding of this environment. Able to liaise with key actors of all levels, you will relish a role with plenty of variety and responsibility. Our client is known for looking after their staff, both in terms of a comprehensive remuneration package and a genuine support for your professional and personal well-being.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today