- Middle East & North Africa
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is an international manufacturer of car parts with global reach, operating in 25 countries worldwide from its base in Japan. They are looking to hire a Risk Controller to protect the companies’ interests in security and safety.
- Check facilities on a regular basis, reporting to management, suggesting improvements and implementing necessary actions.
- Establish business continuity plans and monitor risks in the MENA region.
- Warehouse management.
- Assist in obtaining certificates.
- Manage overall safety of properties and employees.
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- OSHA Certificate would be an advantage
- At least 3 years experience related to safety
- Knowledge and expertise in Risk management, safety, disaster management and environment.
- Basic knowledge of local laws and regulations