- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, New Homes Sales
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
£45,000 - £55,000 + commission
I have recently been exclusively instructed by an independent developer to search for an established residential new homes sales manager with a proven track record in the London market.
Focusing on a mixture of residential, retail and office spaces, our client is involved in the whole process from working with the best planning consultant and architects in the business from the scheme inception.
Overseeing the design and the construction to ensure the product quality and assembling a committed team of property managers who ensure the smooth day-to-day management while delivering a friendly and bespoke service.
As well as personal sales the role would largely involve overseeing external agents, buying agents and clients. Also this company is looking for someone who is able to adjust its approach to suit the client; the ideal candidate will know everything about the properties and the area from both a home owner and an investors point of view.
The ideal candidate will need
- To extremely well presented conducting themselves in a highly professional manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- To be highly organised and focused
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the new homes market
- To be a lateral thinker with an ambitious and driven mentality
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.