Senior Analyst/Associate European Investment Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 30th May 2017
- Job Type
A global real estate investment management platform is seeking a Senior Analyst/Associate to support their European Investment Management team, assisting with their core European Fund. The firm have in excess of £10bn of commercial real estate under management in Europe, with a portfolio containing high-income generating, multi-sector assets, and are continually actively investing to grow this Fund.
The key duties of the role include:
- Responsibility for fund/portfolio management activities including; analysing and modelling portfolio level numbers, forecasting cash-flows and returns, and underwriting investment opportunities
- Maintaining the Fund's portfolio model to ensure ongoing accuracy
- Investment performance modelling for the entire core European Fund to support Fund Managers during the investment process
- Assisting with strategy development for fund vehicles, in collaboration with the internal research department and third party research providers
- Competency with Excel, with an ability to create financial models from scratch to appraise investment opportunities across multiple commercial sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Associate to gain Fund level exposure in a dynamic and market leading environment covering all major sectors and European geographical locations. Candidates with CFA I or II will be preferred, as well as those with a European language- albeit neither is essential.
The successful candidate will be confident, professional and technical, with exquisite attention to detail. This role will offer huge growth opportunity for the right candidate.