Senior Analyst - PERE
- SGD $4,500 - 6,500 per month + bonus + extras + allowances
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 1st August 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Singapore is working with a young, fresh and dynamic PERE investment manager who is seeking to appoint a Senior Analyst to their growing team.
As they develop towards becoming a op-tier specialist in APAC they already have a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse portfolio Asia-wide. They are a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers tremendous growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
The successful appointment would support the execution and assessment of real estate transactions and asset management. Responsibilities include financial modelling and analysis, due diligence, market research and reporting.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment and asset management. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of performance reports and review of business plans
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Assist with managing P&L of assets in maximizing asset portfolio return
- Assisting in deal evaluation and due diligence
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual report
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate, with at least 2-4 years experience as an analyst with a real estate company. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills, with an excellent command of the English language. You will be a team player and work well under pressure.