Senior Block Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th May 2017
- Job Type
We are looking for experienced property professionals to fill an exciting new role as a Senior Block Property Manager.
Our client is a bespoke chartered surveying practise in Central London. Well established in the industry, they strive to provide top quality service to their clients, priding themselves on their proactive and customer service driven approach to management.
Having recently won a high end new-build portfolio, our client are looking to bring on a senior level block manager to grow the team and manage this portfolio.
If you are interested in this role it is essential that you possess strong leadership and staff management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of a residential portfolio of properties located in London's Zones 1, while also overseeing a small property management team.
As the Senior Property Manager you will be expected to maintain regular contact with clients and directors and will be responsible of ensuring departmental deadlines and service standards are met. Other duties include the following;
- Monitoring team performance.
- Carrying out monthly reviews with junior team members.
- Authorise both draft and final agreed budgets to be passed onto accounts department.
- Act as first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning department portfolio.
You are expected to demonstrate extreme professionalism and diligence in order to succeed, in what at times can be a challenging role, and must have previous experience working as a property manager, and possess the following attribute;
- IRPM qualified
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
Along with a healthy salary our clients are also willing to endorse and your support your training towards to your IRPM and RICS qualifications. Those interested in taking that next step need only apply.