Senior Business Analyst - Property
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 13th September 2017
- Job Type
Senior Business Analyst - Permanent
Our Client, a Global Real Estate firm, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the technical team based in central London.
- This role will play a key part in the definition, planning and execution of the advancement of the new technology platform.
- You will be involved with delivering and implementing solutions across the EMEA offices.
- Assisting with the development and support of word and excel formats and models.
- You will be required to define and implement change management for the development of new technology.
- You will also be required to gather reporting requirements and develop and maintain existing reports.
- You may be required to provide tier 2 & 3 for the team and wider business to support the service desk team.
- Provide training to other team members and support team on both existing and new technical applications.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate for this role will ideally have working knowledge of VBA in relation to MS office and proficient experience with SQL and Tableau desktop and server.
- Ideally you will have experience practicing Agile or scrum methodologies in a working environment.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or IT is preferred
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have experience with ARGUS.
- Experience working within Real Estate is essential for this role.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online