Senior Development Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
- UK, East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 11th October 2016
- Job Type
A leading National Property Developer is looking for a Senior Development Manager to join its expanding team. This large property developer that specialises in residential properties within communities is looking for a Senior Development Manager, this is due to its expanding pipe line.
Salient point of the role and what is expected of the successful candidate is listed below.
- Looking after various upcoming developments, most notably a development with 1,500 units, 100,000 plus sq ft of commercial units and a school
- Negotiate legal documentation with our partners and ensure compliance throughout the development. Legal documents will include land assembly, construction, development management agreements and JV agreements
- Manage planning application
- Liaise with in-house technical disciplines to ensure a robust planning application
- Undertake detailed financial appraisals to review and monitor financial viability
- Liaise with stakeholders on the projects, including local authorities and residents
If this role is of interest then please apply online with your current CV.