Senior Estate Manager - Residential
- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 5th May 2017
- Job Type
We have been instructed on an exciting new on site estate management opportunity for an experienced general/estate manager. The role is to work on behalf of one of the industries leading firms of chartered surveyors who, as well as a significant commercial offering, specialise in the management of luxury residential properties in central London.
As General Manager you will be tasked with the mobilisation and on going management of a luxury residential development in prime central London due for completion in the coming months. The site will include luxury residential units alongside several retail units on the ground floor.
Day to day activities will include:
* Providing a 5 star management service to the development handling all staffing, maintenance, repairs, health and safety and financial elements
* Lead the mobilisation of the site, joining pre completion and overseeing everything from the recruitment of site staff to the tendering of contracts
* Conduct regular site inspections to ensure the building is in peak condition
* Work closely with both managing agent and residents, conducting AGM & EGM's.
* Prepare annual service charge budgets in conjunction with the property manager
* Regularly review the financial position of the development with particular attention being paid to expenditure vs budget, reviewing quarterly report before release to lessees
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice in the management of one of London's top luxury residential developments. Working pre completion will allow the right individual to really make their mark and ensure the development is ran as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Previous experience in the management of super prime residential property is highly desirable although senior hospitality experience would also be considered.