Senior Estates Surveyor - Client Side
- Negotiable + competitive salary & benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 26th August 2016
- Job Type
An exciting client side opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estates Surveyor to join an established multi-disciplinary team.
Key experience will include:
- Providing professional advice on a varied commercial portfolio
- Undertaking landlord and tenant duties, including new leases, lease renewals and rent reviews
- Carrying out day-to-day estate management duties on both vacant and occupied properties
- Full UK driving licence.
- Educated to Degree level
- Candidates ideally need to be MRICS qualified and must have a strong track record in Property/Estates Management
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply with your most recent CV.