Senior Finance Assistant
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th September 2015
- Job Type
A global MNC is looking for a Senior Finance Assistant.
- Manage the Fund financial reporting process including preparation of monthly financial reports and operational performance and variance analysis.
- Prepare annual budget exercise and periodic forecast updates for the Fund
- Managed the cashflow of the Fund and it’s investments
- Manage the statutory audits and tax compliance
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure that all financial and regulatory deadlines are met
- Provide periodic updates to the investors on the financial performance of the Fund
- Prepare regular investor reports and handle investors’ due diligence and information requests
- Involved in acquisition and divestment of investments of the Fund
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
If of interest, send over an updated CV via an application.