Senior Manager, Healthcare Facilities
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd September 2015
- Job Type
My client, a leading Facilities Management (FM) service provider in Asia Pacific, is seeking to appoint a Senior Manager in Singapore, to lead on a Key Healthcare FM Account.
The successful appointment will lead and work closely with a team of Engineers and FM professionals to provide top quality M&E services for a major client in the healthcare industry. This should be a motivational leader and must be equally competent in planning, management and execution.
Specific work will include:-
• Leading on strategic planning for on-site FM, with a view to support multi-faceted healthcare functions.
• Assist in upgrading and replacement work for existing M&E systems.
• Implementation of new M&E projects.
• Conduct facility audits, assessment of M&E system health, operation functionality and safety.
• Ensure contractors complete repair and maintenance work on time and within exceptional standards.
• Manage technical and service contracts for documentation.
• Ensuring excellent working relationship with clients.
You will possess:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in M&E Services or Facility Management in the Healthcare sector or on hospital projects.
- Solid track record of leading and coordinating a large team and being able to work independently.
- A minimum of a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly attractive remuneration and the opportunity to develop their career in a leading consultancy with opportunities for promotion and development.