Senior Property Manager, Central London
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for proactive and enthusiastic property managers to fill an exciting new property management opportunity.
One of our more distinguished clients is looking for a bright and hard working individual to join their block/estate management team based in Central London.
The role offers rising professionals the opportunity to work for one of London's most established property brands, assisting in the management of a varied portfolio, consisting of high end properties in London's Zone 1 and 2.
To be considered, candidates are expected to be able to demonstrate extreme professionalism and strong organisational skills.
Candidates must have previous experience working as a block property manager and possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Familiarity with AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
Those interested in taking the next step in their property management career need only apply.