Senior/Property Manager - Private Residences
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 5th September 2016
- Job Type
We are working behalf of a property consultancy who specialise in the management of super prime residential property on behalf of UHNWI. The majority of their clientele consists of single and multi family offices, businesses set up to the manage the personal wealth and assets of some of the worlds wealthiest families.
They are now looking for an experienced residential property manager with prime central London experience to join their expanding management team based in Knightsbridge. The role is to manage the private residences of these UHNWI, properties that will have numerous on site staff (from cleaners to chef's and security), numerous on-site facilities such as indoor swimming pools, private cinemas and leisure suites as well as complex building management systems to control everything from the temperature of the pool to turning on the television.
This is a fairly unique and highly sought after role. Day to day activities will include but by no means be limited to:
* Providing monthly reports to the principals on expenditure, budgeting and maintenance activity
* Produce a new annual budget in conjunction with the owners for the new financial year
* Create, maintain and update a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule setting out a forecast of all building maintenance works, budgets and projects over a 10 year period.
* Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to ensure all contractors adhere to all security requirements on-site
* Attend any meetings requested by the client, household management or the principals, prioritising any such request over day to day maintenance and management.
* Conduct regular property inspections, working closely with household management as needed and learn the basic operation of all building services including plant, control panels, AV systems etc to ensure optimal performance and provide assistance when necessary.
Previous experience working with UHNWI or HNWI is essential as is experience managing luxury residential properties in central London. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some of the most desirable properties in the world and therefore requires an exceptional calibre of individual.