Senior Property Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique managing agent specialising in the management of super prime residential property based in Central London. This company is looking for an established property manager to look after an 8 property, 600 unit strong portfolio based throughout some of London's most sought over areas. This company only deal with luxury residential property with the majority of the portfolio being converted mansion blocks.
You will be able to slot into the existing team with minimal training hence the need for experience in dealing with the kind of level that they work with. Prime central London experience is an absolute must for this role and those without will not be considered.
Our client prides itself in tailoring to it clients needs and understands that each property within the portfolio will have different requirements and will tailor their approach to suits the needs. Given this, everyone in the company is happy to help out when necessary whether it is part of the role or not. Going this extra mile is what sets our client aside from others.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and setting the service charge budgets
- Attending and chairing AGM and resident meetings, occasionally in the evenings
- Issuing Section 20 notices and overseeing major works projects
- Liaising with the onsite staff to ensure high levels of service
- Liaise with all contractors and overseeing repairs and maintenance work
The ideal candidate will need:
- A highly professional demeanour
- To be extremely articulate and personable
- To be organised with a keen eye for detail
- A strong customer focused approach
- In-depth technical knowledge of up-to-date legislation
If you feel as though your experience matches the above criteria please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV