Senior Property Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
Based in Central London, our distinguished client is looking for a bright and hard working individual to help build their block/estate management team.
Our client, an established London agency has been gradually expanding their reach in London's property market. They are now looking to build their block management department. With a pipeline of clients ready to bring on board this rare opportunity requires an organised visionary with strong management skill.
Those interested must have previous block management experience as well as the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Experience attending AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- Experience completing insurance reports
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideal candidates will have completed their IRPM qualification although this is not essential.
If you are serious about your block management career this challenge offers the opportunity to prove yourself in an ever growing market. Working closely with the company's senior management you will have the authority to grow the company your way.
If you think you can rise to the challenge then please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.