Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 29th February 2016
- Job Type
A very dynamic independently owned cost consultancy is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on variety of projects based in Auckland.
This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to work on some exciting developments in the central city but also to join a young, vibrant business who reward based on hard work and new business.
Key responsibilities range across:
- Cost estimation, modelling and planning
- Risk and value management
- Procurement and tender analysis
- Client liaison and presentations
- Preparing budgets and acting as a fund representative.
- Contract design and insurance review
- Providing cost advice to Clients generally.
- Providing post contract services during construction phase covering variations, cash flows, financial reports and final accounts.
You will be responsible for leading the overall cost programme for the project and taking the project through to delivery.
To be considered:
- Relevant Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent
- MRICS or equivalent.
- Previous experience working on commercial developments but other private sector experience is being considered.
- Thorough understanding of cost planning and estimation.
- History of delivering workload in a timely manner.
- Detail focused and good at time management
- Able to work closely with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position offers a strong salary and a clear career path with a forward thinking, dynamic and friendly work environment.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, contact me on the information below.