Senior Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + car allowance, healthcare + package
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th May 2017
- Job Type
Working alongside a well established family-run property company, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Senior Regional Facilities Manager. Our client prides themselves on their deep understanding of the commercial and residential property market, as well as for having their people at the very heart of their business.
This client-side opportunity will see you managing c. 40 properties and will involve:
- Procuring new contractors and managing them to ensure key performance reviews are kept to;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout your portfolio;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance to the building plant and fabric;
- Working as part of, and overseeing aspects of our clients leading facilities team;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Being a family-run organisation, our client is looking for a Facilities Manager that brings both a professional and personable touch to their work. Strong on hard services and people management, you will support your FM knowledge with a BIFM and IOSH qualification ideally, whilst it is essential you have managed commercial portfolio's previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today