Senior Surveyor - Property Asset Management
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 13th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a leading mid sized real estate Consultancy, is seeking to recruit a top tier Property Manager to join its growing Property and Asset Management Department based in London.
- Property Management of an assigned Central London portfolio(s) of properties on behalf of institutional, private equity, and investment management clients across the commercial asset classes.
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of company management
- Responsible for compliance relating to sites under their control
- Carry out property inspections
- Reading of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained
- Oversee rent and service charge collection within the portfolio and chasing overdue payments.
- Ensure that all tenant queries are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed property
- Responsible for provision of accurate insurance data to broker for renewal
- Ensure credit control targets are met
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Demonstrate accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Chartered Surveyor
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your current CV.