Service Desk Analyst - Property
- GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 13th July 2017
- Job Type
Service Desk Analyst (Property)
£24 - £26k + Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting a talented and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst for our client a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange with an international network of more than 700 offices. The role will be based in central London
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming calls and assist with help requests both via the phone and email.
- Document all information and the nature of the issue.
- Prioritise work and escalate problems when required to a senior member of the team.
- Keep callers up to date with the progress of the issue and close queries when completed.
- Setting up new users.
- Support mobiles, software and hardware and troubleshoot support issues.
- Enthusiastic self- starter with ability to learn identify and learn the appropriate software and hardware required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ideally have worked in an ITIL environment.
- Experience in the following required: MS Dynamic or a CRM application, Active Directory, supporting mobile devices, installation and moves of hardware and knowledge of building PC's.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Please note - due to the high volume of responses, if you do not hear back within 5 days then your application has not been successful.