Surveyor / Senior Surveyor Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th May 2017
- Job Type
A mid - size Property Management business based in London, are currently looking for a Surveyor / Senior Surveyor level individual to join the team. The successful candidate will work across a mixed Central London portfolio of office and mixed - use assets and should have sufficient experience in the commercial property management sector.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To manage and take 'full ownership' of a given number of properties.
- To attend team meetings.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report direct to the client.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with company guidelines.
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury.
The ideal candidate should posses:
- Strong communication skills.
- An acute attention to detail.
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, and are interested to apply for the position, please submit your CV.