- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 1st June 2017
- Job Type
Systems Administrator - 6 Month FTC
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client, one of the largest property management companies in the UK is currently recruiting a Systems Administrator to join the organisation. The role will involve System and Lease Maintenance and providing support to all property management system users.
- To be the first point of contact for system users.
- Set up Clients, Properties and Tenant leases.
- Make sure all information is accurate and validated before data input.
- Assist and improve system configuration when implementing new Clients.
- Review and understand lease extract information provided by solicitors.
- Control and maintain user access and passwords.
- Provide analytical reports when required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of property management software such as Qube, Horizon, ECS, TRAMPS, Yardi Voyager or APB is essential.
- Sound knowledge of lease set up and service charges.
- Good understanding of property and lease terminology.
- Strong communication skills.
If your skills are suited to this role then please apply directly with your CV in word format.