- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 18th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a leading planning consultancy with offices across the UK. Due to a growing workload in London they are keen to strengthen their team with the addition of a Town Planner who has development control experience.
Undertaking projects across sectors including residential, education, commercial and mixed-use developments the Town Planner will be working closely with clients that include blue-chip companies, local authorities, property developers and investors. The Town Planner will become a key member of the team contributing to the range of projects and assisting senior team members with developments of all sizes.
Requirements for the role of Town Planner include:
- Having previous private or public sector experience, preferably within London or the South East
- Strong academic background; must hold both relevant undergraduate and postgraduate planning qualifications
- Preferably already be a chartered member of the RTPI or be working towards submission of APC
- Strong communication skills
The successful Town Planner will become an integral team member and will be joining an established consultancy that provides employees with ample opportunity for career progression and professional development. The salary and benefits package is competitive.
Please apply for this excellent role with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss similar opportunities across London then please contact Jason Moore on 0161 457 0125.