Transaction Manager (m/f) Associate Vice President Fund Management
- €80,000 - 90,000 per annum
- Germany, Hessen
- Property & Real Estate, Financing
- 29th September 2016
- Job Type
The company has been actively investing in real estate assets for more than thirty years. Today, with a dedicated team located in cities around the world, the global platform manages over EUR 10 billion on behalf of institutional investors and private clients worldwide.
The asset management team in London and Frankfurt am Main have launched debt funds (“Spezialfonds”) dedicated for real estate debt financing opportunities in the major German citites. The German team is currently looking to bring on board an Associate Vice President (m/w) The seasoned banker will be required to use track record within the real estate market to drive forward the business efforts in Frankfurt am Main.
Area of Responsibility
- Analyze investment opportunities in the European debt market and sole responsibility for overseeing different debt fund engagements
- Management of relationships with clients, banks and preparation of reporting to banks, involvement in financing etc.
- Preparation of Fund Management reporting, business plans, budgets to IC / Portfolio Manager and / or separate account mandates
- Advising the partners and the credit committee throughout the process of planning, project development and implementation
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the senior management in Frankfurt
The required Profile
- Above average successfully completed university degree
- Minimum of two to three years of relevant professional experience in the origination, execution and analysis of structured Real estate financing and / or the active management of real estate capital markets transactions with a bank , a private equity company, fund or real estate company ( investor or developer in the departments of Finance or Treasury)
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of "Spezialfonds", real estate finance , accounting and the common transaction structures (portfolio and individual property level , asset and share deals , sale and leaseback , fund structures , etc.) and current real estate capital market skills are required
- Experience of capital markets, the use of debt and financial instruments, fund structuring and associated tax issues
- Energetic, resourceful with the ability to take the initiative and make informed decisions. A proactive/diligent individual
- A team player with demonstrable ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills with the ability to present and communicate effectively in English and German