- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 18th May 2017
- Job Type
A Global Property Consultancy is seeking a Transactions Manager to manage one of its large occupier accounts. Joining a market leading team, the chosen individual should possess Corporate Real Estate experience. This is a strategic and dynamic role that will involve working closing with clients while fulfilling asset and portfolio management duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for day-to-day activity on real estate transactions.
- Oversee and manage local brokers in the negotiation process from the proposals stage to lease execution.
- Provide analysis to client on market information.
- Supporting the account lead on more complex transactions.
- Direct negotiations with landlords where broker support not required.
- Proactive management of brokers adding value from client knowledge.
- Assessment of exit strategies / commercial acumen / option development.
- Communication and management of process both to client and broker.
- Close liaison with and input into legal process to ensure Boeing requirements are captured with legal documents.
- Understanding and following client processes and compliance with systems.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.