- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 28th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a boutique Property Company based in Kent, currently seek a Valuation Surveyor to join their fast growing business. With great investment opportunities in the pipeline and with high profile clientele already secured, the successful candidate will cover the South East region of the UK.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out valuations within the South East region of UK.
- Valuing properties by applying expert knowledge and awareness of the local property market.
- The ability to take accurate measurements of sites and premises on inspections in accordance with RICS codes of measuring practice.
- Valuations for all sectors of commercial property; offices, industrial, retail, leisure and residential.
- Undertake 'Red Book' RICS valuations for a range of purposes; panel secured lending, private secured lending, development appraisals, SIPP's etc.
- Be able to undertake 'Red Book' RICS Valuations on a bricks & mortar, commercial investment and going concern basis.
- Work with the established valuation support team to ensure all valuations are completed in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- The ability to liaise with clients regularly.
- Actively look to grow the existing client base.
- Knowledge to advise the commercial and residential agency team where required.
- Be able to undertake professional, landlord & tenant and lease advisory work where required, including rent reviews, acquisition advisory etc.
The ideal candidate should posses:
- Kent based but prepared to travel around the South East of England for inspections.
- MRICS qualified.
- Be able to work with the established valuation support team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply for the position, please email email@example.com or call on 02074782500.