Vice President - PERE Research
- SGD $8,000 - 11,000 per month + bonus + extras + allowances
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 6th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading private equity, infrastructure and real estate fund management firm to help appoint a Vice-President of Research for Asia Pacific.
Our client is looking to hire someone to join their real estate, private equity and infrastructure research team working across all their funds and products. The succesful candidate will be working closely with the investment team in providing advice on new acquisitions, developments and divestments. Another essential part fo the tole will be writing and presenting articles and reports on the capital flows and economics of real estate and infrastructure markets throughout Asia Pacific
This is a rare and exciting role with one of Singapore’s most successful and well-regarded fund managers!
- This role will be most suitable for someone who is currently working on the buy/client-side.
- Minimum 7+ years exposure to APAC infrastrcutrure and/or real estate markets (commercial, industrial, retail).
- Regional exposure essential.
- Expert in analysing real estate trends and undertaking market trend updates.
- Overseeing the scope of market reports, content, quality and timeliness to ensure relevant information, analysis and trends are provided for investment analysis and decision making.
- Strong financial, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, with sound attention to detail.
- Lead in making presentations to potential investors and colleagues alike.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Building, Architecture, Business, Finance or other relevant disciplines essential. Masters and/or PhD desirable.