VP - Sustainability
- SGD $15,000 - 20,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 15th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a market leading developer and operator with an established Singapore presence, is looking to recruit a VP for Sustainability Solutions to work on an iconic mixed development here in Singapore. The Sustainability role will be all encompassing - social, economic and environmental. The role is responsible for Sustainable programmes/initiatives as well as Green Feature & Innovation programmes/initiatives and will work with other teams to ensure that sustainable principles and Green Features are incorporated into all aspects of the development. The role will also shape and guide policies and practices from design through construction and operation and be responsible for achieving Green Mark goals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead development and execution of sustainable strategy throughout the course of development
- Secure Green Mark, LEED ratings and other certification standards
- Responsible for implementing Green Features throughout the development
- Advocate for and communicate sustainability approach and programmes to key stakeholders
- Over 15 years experience with a background in environmental sciences with higher degrees preferred
- Good understanding of Green Mark standards in Singapore
- Familiar with international sustainability standards such as LEED.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com.