The team at Cobalt had a fantastic time listening to this year's Economic Research Council residential property debate, which was held in London in June 2015. If you were not one of the 230 delegates who were able to attend the event but you are interested in what the panel had to say, please feel free to listen to the debate here.
- Lucian Cook, Savills
- Paul McFadyen, Regis Group
- Charlie Ellingworth, Property Vision
- Peter Rollings, Marsh & Parsons
- How is Stamp Duty holding back the market?
- How has the profile of buyers in London changed?
- What would a British exit from Europe mean for the industry?
- Which properties are better for property investors in the Lettings market?
- Mortgage Market Review - how is that impacting the market?
If you are interested in discussing the residential recruitment market, you can contact our Residential Team on 020 7478 2500.