Interim & Contracts Recruitment Consultant
- GBP27000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is a leading international search and recruitment provider to the Property, Construction & Engineering and Financial Services & Accounting sectors. We have offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and New Zealand and recruit at all levels from recently qualified professionals to Board Directors on a permanent and interim basis.
Due to planned expansion and success-driven growth, we are looking for a lead consultant to join, run and grow our Interim and Contracts Team within the core Real Estate division of Cobalt. The team is focused on the growing Interim side of the market, an option more and more of our clients are opting for, complimenting businesses' needs with flexible options, whether a strategic decision or as an interim fix to resourcing gaps within teams and divisions. Working with a wide variety of clients in the private and public sectors such as niche property companies, global consultancies, private equity funds, institutions and the consultancies, this is one of the most varied roles in Cobalt.
Placements vary from 1 month to a year +, often need to be filled at short notice and range across asset, property and estate management, analysis, investment, valuation, transactions and senior management. Therefore, it is great for anyone who thrives under pressure and can meet pressing deadlines.
Strong, proven managerial skills and good interpersonal skills are essential, as networking in this relatively small community is key to building your contractor base. Previous experience in temp/interim recruitment is paramount for this role.
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For. However, we don't lose sight of the fact that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day; that's why we offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that really rewards success. Together with a competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits, this makes working for Cobalt a rewarding experience in every sense of the word.
- You will come from a Temp/Interim/Contract recruitment background.
- You will ideally have previous management experience and experience building a desk, although this is not essential.
- You will have a strong interest in the real estate sector.
- You will need to be ambitious and commercially minded; these roles are for people who want to progress their career quickly.
- You should be entrepreneurial; you will have the opportunity to grow this desk and take ownership of clients with the support of a Senior Consultant.
- You will be a relationship builder; the ability to engage with clients and candidates is key to your success.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then please apply online with your current CV.