Junior Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Engineering
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
In our Singapore office we are looking to appoint a Junior Consultant to join our fastest expanding and current highest billing team for 2017 in Construction & Engineering. This will be a fast-start hot-desk (working directly with our companies leading billers), in a wider well established team and is an excellent opportunity for someone to bill some significant revenue for the remainder of 2017 and into 2018. This role also has no boundaries in APAC into which we cannot recruit offering greater scope and regional potential.
The client-base is far reaching and well-developed with access to clients across the region from engineering consultancies and developers to specialist contractors and client-side firms. We have numerous PSL’s with the largest platforms in the region as well as personal relationships with smaller boutiques.
The Singapore office has a fair blend of senior and junior recruiters who all operate in a 360 role across their own desks. We exercise, more so encourage collaboration and cross-selling in the alternative investment space winning roles and pitch opportunities through and for our colleagues. With 5 different nationalities in the office and a track record of recruiting into 9 countries across Asia (from Singapore) consultants have the autonomy to develop their own strategy and decide on which clients and what locations they work.
Each consultant is given access to LinkedIn Recruiter as well as the leading job portals and search functions available. Beyond this we have a database which has grown to considerable size over the last decade offering the successful candidate every chance to be successful in this role.
Lastly there are always career development opportunities at Cobalt whether that be as a principal biller or for those with ambitions to lead a team. This role reports to the Singapore Country Director.
- Previous experience in recruitment desirable
- Previous real estate, construction, engineering or similar industry experience is useful
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally up to executive director level
- High work ethic
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure (personal NFI and management)
- Medical cover
- Discounted Fitness First membership
- Company trips abroad, achievement rewards, nights out and good work life balance for our industry
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then get in touch with us ASAP!