- GBP18000 - GBP20000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 29th September 2016
- Job Type
Soho Square, London
High level basic and market-leading bonus structure
Established for over a decade Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international real estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across four continents. Our success is built on our expertise in the provision of contingency, executive search and advertised selection to the markets we service.
Due to growth in our markets, we are looking for both junior and established Recruitment Resourcers and Search Consultants to join our billing teams. You will focus on candidate generation but quickly become junior consultants within our specialist teams. You will receive intense training and direct exposure to the recruitment services we provide our clients.
Your duties will include:
- Sourcing and providing suitably skilled candidates to match the requirements specified by clients
- Conduct candidate filtering, both at initial selection stage when adding to potential resource pool and at project/requirement 'matching' stage
- Manage and develop relationships with candidates and in some case clients
- Prepare and issue print and online advertisements as required
- Monitor responses to advertisements daily; acknowledge/contact applicants promptly
- Proactively maintain and develop relationships with established, new and potential resources through ongoing update calls and emails
- Provide details of suitable candidates to senior consultants within appropriate timescales
- Capture and maintain details of suitable candidates available to Cobalt on the in-house database
The London office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants. The Cobalt team is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service provided to our clients. The job of a resourcing consultant is continually busy and pressured. Therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
The ideal person:
- Determined and keen to forge a career in recruitment
- Previous headhunting and direct sourcing experience
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Focused, enthusiastic and committed; you will enjoy working on different projects at once
- Must be target driven and comfortable working in a team based environment
- Intelligent and inquisitive with commercial awareness
- A degree or higher level qualification would be an advantage
To discuss the opportunities with Cobalt Recruitment further please apply online with your CV and covering letter or call Nikki Rawson on 0207 478 2500.
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook or check out our video on YouTube.