Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate
- Negotiable + Big Commission + Extras
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 19th May 2017
- Job Type
The world is full of recruitment companies; how do you choose the right one to work for? We say; look for a firm that can balance being good at what it does with being a great place to work.
Cobalt Recruitment is a leading international search and selection provider to the Financial Services & Accounting, Property and Construction & Engineering sectors. We have offices in the Singapore, UK, Europe, Middle East and New Zealand and recruit at all levels from recently qualified professionals to Board Directors on a permanent and interim basis.
In our Singapore office we are looking to appoint a Senior Consultant to join our lead billing team for 2016 in Real Estate. This will be a fast-start hot-desk, in a wider well established team and is an excellent opportunity for someone to bill some significant revenue in 2017. This role also has no boundaries in APAC into which we can not recruit offering greater scope and regional potential.
- Experience in property/real estate recruitment essential
- Previous Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital or Financial Services recruitment experience is useful
- Experience of high quality/level recruitment desirable
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally up to executive director level
- High work ethic
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
The Singapore office is typified by hard-working, intelligent, collaborative and outgoing consultants. The job of a Recruitment Consultant is continually busy and pressured therefore we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
- Competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure (personal NFI and management)
- Medical cover
- Discounted Fitness First membership
- Company trips abroad, achievement rewards, nights out and good work life balance for our industry
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then get in touch with us ASAP!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online with your CV and covering letter or call Marcus Davies Bateman on +65 6800 7920 for a confidential conversation.
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook or check out our video on YouTube.