Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annum
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Are you ambitious and looking for a role where you can enjoy rapid career progression and uncapped earnings?
A career with Cobalt Recruitment could be for you!
Cobalt has a number of opportunities across its UK and international offices, for bright, enthusiastic trainees that are interested in a career in recruitment.
Established for over a decade, Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international Real Estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across 4 continents. Previously ranked no.2 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for our success is built on our expertise in the provision of contingency, executive search and advertised selection to the Real Estate, Finance, Accounting and Banking, Construction and Engineering sectors.
- You will need to be ambitious; these roles are for people who want to progress their career quickly.
- You should be entrepreneurial; you will have the autonomy to run your own desk and the responsibility to ensure it is profitable.
- You will be money motivated; you drive your own success.
- You will have a strong academic background; education to a degree level is essential.
A typical day will include headhunting, sourcing and screening high quality candidates; liaising with clients, both face-to-face and on the telephone; as well as selling our services to candidates and clients to win new business.
The Team/ Environment
Our offices are typified by hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
We offer a comprehensive training program which incorporates a dedicated in-house trainer who supports all new consultants through a 3 month induction program coupled with a clearly defined path for career progression.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Working to and exceeding targets
- Cold calling experience
- Building and developing relationships
- New business development
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV..
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook and in the Work for Us section on our website!