Fort Lee, New Jersey
US$85000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
A well-known Real estate developer based in Bergen County, New Jersey, is looking to hire an Accountant immediately. The Accountant will be responsible for accounting for a group of Properties.
· Maintained the accrual books for Properties. Includes online approval of invoice coding, recording journal entries, preparing work papers, and following monthly closing procedures.
· Prepares financial statements to summarize and forecast the company's financial status.
· Review cash flow analysis
· Produces and manages balance sheets and analyzes future earnings and expenses.
· Assists with managing accounting, auditing, and budgeting within the organization.
· Assists with preparations for audits.
· Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
· Uses accounting software to maintain records and prepare reports.
· Coordinates with and prepares reports for CFO and upper management.
· Degree is required.
· Minimum 3 years of Real Estate or Construction experience is required.
· Experience in Yardi is preferred.
· Advanced proficiency in VLOOKUP and pivot tables
· Knowledge of essential tax treatment associated with residential real estate is a plus.
The organization furnishes benefits to employees through various plans. These benefits include:
· Hospitalization and Major Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
The fair market assumption for this role's total compensation is between $80,000 and $100,000 annually.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting. It is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.