New York, United States of America
US$120000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Our client is a leading residential and commercial real estate investment company seeking to add a seasoned Accounting Manager to oversee general accounting and financial operations.
- Manage accounting team and provide guidance through monthly financial close
- Conduct general ledger & journal entries
- Prepare financial documents which includes Purchasing Expenses, Financial Audits, Income Statements, Balance Sheet, etc.
- Keep up to date with current market and economic trends
- 7-12 years of experience in private/public corporate accounting
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and CPA preferred
- MUST have Netsuite software experience
- Presents well and quick-to-learn mentality
Compensation: competitive base + benefits